- I got the Buffy and Angel blog up and going this week, with five entries on five characters: The Groosalugg, Ben, Professor Walsh, Skip, and Caleb.
- I actually added something to my woefully infrequent 'poetry blog' Decapitation Classic. It's called "A City is Destroyed".
- A bit of jingoism from Pictures of Theo, as Theo Huxtable gets mashed up with Uncle Sam.
- Except that's a different country. Up here, I have a blog devoted to Montréal through Google Street View. This week, I did some pictures of the Metro's Orange Line.
- But speaking of that other country, Brits Supertramp sing this week's Worst Song nominee, "Breakfast in America".
- And the Best Song nominee is an American act, singing about a different place altogether: "Funkytown".
- On the topic of music, my once-a-month blog Better as a Single sinks its teeth into, of all things, a Hannah Montana album.
- And, just to show I'm no more mature than Miley Cyrus herself, A Proper Blog this week ogles album covers with nudity in them.
- More anatomy: Living with Crazy Buttocks. Don't worry; it's just a book with an Awesome Name.
- Lost in Google Translation this week takes inspiration from VH1.
- And lastly, some Google Insights about Looney Tunes characters.
- This week's horoscope offers all kinds of sage advice, courtesy of Horoscopes Monkey Trial.
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Looney Tunes, Hannah Montana and Crazy Buttocks
Another week, another bunch of blogs. What have I been doing this week? In addition to eating and sleeping, this: