- The Buffy epic carries on with five more entries: Anne, Sahjhan, Amy, Gwen and Kennedy.
- Pictures of Theo takes on the Spike Jonze movie "Being John Malkovich".
- This week's horoscope addresses the problem of people misspelling 'barbecue'.
- We look at the Google Insights track record for 'Siamese Twin' couplets like 'spic and span'.
- A Proper Blog has a little short story that may or may not have to do with 80s music.
- Speaking of 80s music, this week's Best Song and Worst Song are both by Suzanne Vega: "Tom's Diner" and "Luka". But which is which?
- Oh! And "Lost in Google Translation"..., er... maybe I shouldn't give any clues.
- Up there in Canada, Poll Vaulting looks at the province of B.C.
- And we learn about the Canadian-only Awesome Name that is "O-Pee-Chee".
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Suzanne Vega, John Malkovich and Siamese Twins
It doesn't feel like I did that much this week. Getting a bit lazy in my old age? Could be...