- The only time I accessed my 'proper blog' was to complain about Yahoo! News.
- A trip to Namibia for the awesome name of "N!xau".
- Theo Huxtable, who I'm getting bored of, becomes a Pokémon.
- This week's horoscopes discuss Joe Pesci.
- I've used sights around Toronto to put together a graphic alphabet.
- It's rather obvious that it'd be a two-parter. This week, we look at Google Insights' info concerning Siamese Twins, for the second week.
- On the Buffyverse front, we look at Illyria, Principal Snyder, Drusilla, Jenny Calendar, and Holland Manners.
- And the songs... worst song of the week, "We Didn't Start the Fire".
- Best one? "A Whiter Shade of Pale".
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Joe Pesci, Billy Joel and N!xau
Meh. A very 'meh' week indeed. Nothing to knock the socks off of those with really big socks on. Just... some stuff. You know, stuff. Strange, because I felt like I did a lot this week.