- The only time I accessed my 'proper blog' was to complain about Yahoo! News.
- A trip to Namibia for the awesome name of "N!xau".
- Theo Huxtable, who I'm getting bored of, becomes a Pokémon.
- This week's horoscopes discuss Joe Pesci.
- I've used sights around Toronto to put together a graphic alphabet.
- It's rather obvious that it'd be a two-parter. This week, we look at Google Insights' info concerning Siamese Twins, for the second week.
- On the Buffyverse front, we look at Illyria, Principal Snyder, Drusilla, Jenny Calendar, and Holland Manners.
- And the songs... worst song of the week, "We Didn't Start the Fire".
- Best one? "A Whiter Shade of Pale".
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Meh. A very 'meh' week indeed. Nothing to knock the socks off of those with really big socks on. Just... some stuff. You know, stuff. Strange, because I felt like I did a lot this week.
Sunday, June 6, 2010
It doesn't feel like I did that much this week. Getting a bit lazy in my old age? Could be...
- The Buffy epic carries on with five more entries: Anne, Sahjhan, Amy, Gwen and Kennedy.
- Pictures of Theo takes on the Spike Jonze movie "Being John Malkovich".
- This week's horoscope addresses the problem of people misspelling 'barbecue'.
- We look at the Google Insights track record for 'Siamese Twin' couplets like 'spic and span'.
- A Proper Blog has a little short story that may or may not have to do with 80s music.
- Speaking of 80s music, this week's Best Song and Worst Song are both by Suzanne Vega: "Tom's Diner" and "Luka". But which is which?
- Oh! And "Lost in Google Translation"..., er... maybe I shouldn't give any clues.
- Up there in Canada, Poll Vaulting looks at the province of B.C.
- And we learn about the Canadian-only Awesome Name that is "O-Pee-Chee".