- I have a blog that shows Toronto through Google Street View screencaps. This one is a but different, in that I've taken a few of those pictures and turned them into Tilt-Shift pictures, i.e. made them look like miniatures.
- My blog about Google Insights uses data from that site to consider whether Canadians use American or British spellings more.
- And in Poll Vaulting, I consider the woes of the Canadian Leader of the Opposition, Michael Ignatieff.
- Both my best-song and worst-song blog entries are American, though. Nominee for Best Song Ever this week is Beyoncé's "Crazy in Love"
- Nominee for worst is Michael Bolton's "Why Give My Songs Titles; They All Sound the Same Anyway".
- My poor unloved Lost in Google Translation site has a mixed-bag entry.
- I'm launching a blog that is a bit of an obsessive's guide to the TV shows Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel. I got the introduction up to the Top 50 Characters list that I'll be doing at the rate of one per weekday.
- Pictures of Theo has a Monty Python-inspired GIF. God loves GIFs.
- The Awesome Name of the week is "Bapsybanoo". Tell me you wouldn't name your daughter that.
- My Horoscopes blog has another edition this week: more horoscopes guaranteed to be true beyond any shadow of a doubt.
- And A Proper Blog has two entries this week. First is a silly thing about nursery rhymes.
- The second Proper Blog entry is about bisexuality, and the 'spectrum' of sexuality.
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Canada and other Countries
So my second attempt at a weekly run-down. There's 12 entries here for this week, which surprises me, because I didn't think I did all that much this week. In any case, there's no overriding theme, except that three of them are about Canada. So what have I been up to this week? This: