Recent stuff I've done:
- I keep a weekly blog about the best songs ever: this week, it's Sly and the Family Stone's "Thank You For Talking to Me, Africa".
- Plus, the worst songs ever, too. This week the badge of honour gets pinned on the lapel of Herman's Hermits, for their "Mrs Brown, You've Got a Lovely Daughter".
- Additionally on the topic of music, in my catch-all blog, I've written about Elvis Presley, and the incredible sadness of his 1970s album covers: white jumpsuits, microphones, and not a speck of imagination.
- A theme week for the Lost in Google Translation game of mangled song lyrics: this week, they're all by the same musician.
- Actually, it's a very musical week. My Things with Awesome Names blog, devoted to things with strange or interesting names, looks at Fiona Apple's ridiculously-titled second album.
- Understanding Google Trends looks at vitamins, and who's been Googling which ones. More interesting than it sounds, I promise...
- Something I've been trying to do for a while now, Poll Vaulting has part one of a two-part look at the 'youth vote' in Canada - who under-25s vote for, or at least who they intend to.
- My blog devoted to Photoshopping pictures of Theo Huxtable (well, who says blog themes have to make sense?) gives you 'Old Theo' this week.
- And of course, the stalwart Horoscopes Monkey Trial gives you another edition of life-enhancing and 100% correct in all circumstances astrology, completely guaranteed to change your life.